Three Bean Salad with Feta and Mint Dressing
No items to display.
(*Included in bundle)
• 3 tablespoons Colavita Red Wine Vinegar
• 1 tablespoon chopped mint*
• 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/3 cup crumbled Organic Valley Feta*
• Salt and pepper
• 1 pound green beans, trimmed and snapped in half*
• 1 can (15 ounces) Omena Organics Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained*
• 1 can (15 ounces) Omena Organics Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained*
Put the vinegar and mint in a small bowl. Whisk in the oil, then stir in the cheese. Taste for salt and season with pepper. To make a creamier dressing, mash the cheese with the oil first, then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the green beans and blanch until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and cool under cold running water; drain well.
Combine the green beans, garbanzo beans, and Great Northern beans in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the top and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Serves 6